Cold storage, Cold rooms; Product freezing rooms, Shock production chambers, Hotels, Medicine Storage rooms, Medical materials & Waste plants, Air conditioning rooms, Food facilities such as meat, Cheese, Milk, Production facilities, Warehouses, Factories, Painthouses, Women’s health & beauty centers, Garbage processing plants, Morgues, Frigolu vehicles, Gsm booths, Telecommunication base station centers, Hygiene areas, Restaurants, Food production facilities, Pastries, Hot rooms, Integrated production facilities, Pc server rooms, Vegetable & fruit processing plants, Pickles, Tomato Paste production facilities, Hospitals, Operating theaters, Fish production & processing plants, Clearing stations, Chemical laboratories.
Doors Special Solutions:
- Doors are easy & fast to mounted & easy to maintain
- The area to be used is produced according to your needs
- Includes special accessories developed according to every need
- It has a system to be installed according to each wall type
- It has the feature of keeping the thermal insulation at maximum level
- We use Package with strength packaging system
- Flip Flap doors are produced embedded inside the moldings
- Opens in both directions
Environment & User Friendly:
- Clean design
- Does not contain bacteria
- Corrosion resistant
- High-pressure accessories
- Manufacturing with environmentally friendly products
- Maximum energy saving
- Durable materials
- High vapor proof sealing system
- Quiet and smooth operation
- In general, Flip flap door models are not standard in the world.
- Minimum : 50 cm Width * 50 cm High * 40 mm thickness (wing / blade size)
- Maximum : 120 cm Width * 250 cm High * 40 mm thickness (wing / blade size)
- Maximum : 250 cm Width * 120 cm High * 40 mm thickness (wing / blade size)
* Maximum door dimensions can be made by considering the international transportation standards. Measures can be made in the desired size in the areas to be applied on-site.
** Maximum dimensions can be increased for Opentop containers and truck transport
Room temperature range door to use: NEGATIVE – 50°C / POSITIVE 80°C
Door type: Double wings Monorail Flip Flap door
Door Blade ( wing )Thickness: 40 mm
Door Blade ( wing ) sheet feature: Door sheet are coatings with scratch protection surface with PVC films 100-200 µ micron / 0,50 mm x 0,70 mm (minimum) hot dipped galvanized coil coating painted steel 10142
Door Blade (wing) sheet quality: dx51d + z – EN 10327 – Standards
Door Blade (wing) insulation features: Polyol + Izocsiyanate = Polyurethane
Insulation density: 40 – 45 kg / m3 – EN 1602 Standards
Thermal Conductivity Coefficient: λ = 0,022 W/mK – EN 13162
Fire Classification: PUR – B-s1, d0 EN 13501-1/PIR B-s1, d0 EN 13501-1 (optionally)
Door Blade (wing) color suggested: Standard models Ral 9002 – Different colors optional PVDF (Polyvinylidene Floride) Painted Galvanized sheet
Door Insulation Gaskets: Double Density Component with Epdm & Pvc Combination Suitable for use in the thermal temperature range between 65 °C & + 150 °C. As used in food & living areas, it’s in compliance with 21.CFR 177.2600 specifications & quality standards. Can be produced without Step (threshold) or with Step (threshold) type
Door wing (blade) Case: DIN 50049-2.2./EN 10204-3.1.B Standards in Anodized aluminum profile
Door Handle: Standard 2 type door handle application is done in the monorail bar doors.
- Polyethylene release arm manufactured in accordance with the TS EN ISO 14632 Quality system in compliance with HACCP standards & food safety management system according to DIN EN ISO 22000: 2005 production standards.
- Anodized aluminum release lever is applied to DIN 50049-2.2./EN 10204-3.1.B. Due to the fact that the doors are opened & closed by the impact & impact method throughout the world, mostly polyethylene arms are preferred due to their flexible structure.
Door hinges: FlipFlap door hinges are produced in PA 6.6 (Polyamide 6.6) 30% GF standards. Polyamide visible hinges have stainless steel springs. Flip Flap door hinges provide opening & closing of doors in both directions of 90° C while 90° C is to be fixed on which side you want. Such doors are preferred in intermediate compartments where it’s preferable to open the door by touching the desired location without frequent contact with passages. The hinges can be used in different quantities according to the area to be used & at least 2 according to the door size. It works silently does not sag, no breaking.
Door Front Frame: 100% German design against DIN 50049-2.2./EN 10204-3.1.B maximum heat insulation polyamide barrier aluminum Frame
Door Rear Frame: 2 types of rear moldings can be applied according to the wall thickness of the door to be mounted. It has 2 models in aluminum & PVC. Since the rear frames do not carry loads, they are applied only for image aesthetics.
Door opening system: The FlipFlap doors are only opened & closed manually.
Resistance (heating cable): The Flip Flap doors on standard system resistance (Heating cable) is optional
The viewing Window: Surveillance windows are the window system for viewing the inside & outside. Fiber glass is made of hard & transparent material & Epdm flexible seals 100% leak-proof (Optional).
Door bumper plate: Aluminum or Pvc Thick absorber materials applied on the inside or outside of the door on the lower parts of the door in frequently used & impacted areas are called bumper. Bumpers are available as optional in cold room doors. In addition to aluminum material or PVC plate absorbers, stainless steel 304 quality thick sheet application can be made.
Over 30 pieces. colors are Available
304 quality stainless sheet blade
Over 2 pieces of hinge
Resistance (heating cable)